How It Works
How To Book
- Step 1: Select the “My Account” button at the top toolbar and log in.
- Step 2: Click the My Morning Jacket One Big Holiday banner stripe to start the booking process.
- Step 3: If booking during the Pre-sale, enter your Pre-sale Password to begin. During the On Sale, no password is needed.
- Step 4: Choose the number of guests in your reservation, then select the room type you would like.
- Step 5: You have 10 minutes to complete your reservation once you select a room.
- Step 6: Select any additional items to add to your reservation or click "Continue" to skip this part for now.
- Step 7: Review your reservation details to ensure everything is correct, then click “Check Out”.
- Step 8: Input your guest's information or choose “Provide Name Later”. You are responsible for paying the full deposit to reserve the room, even if you don't add a guest.
- Step 9: Choose to either be 100% financially responsible for payments or to split the cost with your roommate. Then select a payment plan. Please note, if a guest has financial responsibility, they can’t be removed from the reservation without their permission.
- Step 10: Provide your billing info and Credit / Debit Card payment details. Click "Submit" and celebrate!
If you are looking to stay nearby your friends, we suggest that you reserve a Presidential Mini Suite. This spacious Mini Suite offers two bedrooms, a common room with dining area and wet bar, PLUS a massive balcony to hang before and after the show! Gather your group and secure this suite for the ultimate One Big Holiday experience!
My Morning Jacket One Big Holiday is happy to accommodate guests who need additional support.
Please make sure that you have notes of your mobility and medical conditions in your Cloud 9 Account. If you have not yet created your account, please do so now.
Wheelchairs, scooters, and amphibious chairs (with larger tires that can traverse sand and are water friendly) can also be rented and delivered to the hotel through Handicap Travelers DR. You can check out their inventory of ADA friendly selections HERE
- My Morning Jacket One Big Holiday airport transportation offers ADA accessible shuttle options for those in need. Simply purchase transportation at the standard rate and contact the Travel Team to make arrangements at least 30 days prior to the event.
There are ramps throughout the hotel. If you require special needs support or require first floor accommodations due to your mobility issues, please contact the Travel Team.
Accessible rooms include wider clearance through doorways, toilet, bathroom rails, shower benches and roll-in showers. The rooms are available only with a King bed and do not have hydro spa tub.