Resort Credits are a great way to the get the best out of your vacation! Head to the blissful Rock Spa for a massage, enjoy lobster for dinner, or hit the greens for a round of golf and pay just 20 cents for each dollar you spend! Details on how to book spa, golf, and tours in advance will be sent to all booked guests closer to the event.
Things To Know
Book In Advance Here!
- Resort Credits are applied to each room, not per person. Be sure to talk with your roommates and plan accordingly.
- Resort Credits are allocated based on the length of your stay.
- 4 nights = 750 Resort Credits
- 5-6 nights = 1,500 Resort Credits
- 7-8 nights = 1,800 Resort Credits
- There is a 20% service fee for Resort Credit transactions. For every dollar you spend in Resort Credits, 20 cents will be charged to your room. This means you pay $20 for every 100 Resort Credits you spend.
- The service fee is paid with cash or credit card upon check out. Resort Credits cannot be used to pay the final room bill.
- A credit card is required upon check-in to secure your Resort Credits.
Check out everything you can use Resort Credits for!